Source : Shanghai SunGreen|Release Time : 2020-03-25| Hits : Loading ...
In the transportation of dangerous goods, large-scale cargoes are generally involved. Some cargo may require a full container, while others use LCL. The container packing of cargoes also has some skills and principles. Today, the editor of Shanghai SunGreen International Logistics takes you to take a look.
There are usually three methods for the on-site packing operation of container cargo: that is, manual packing by humans, loading into the box by fork-lift truck (forklift), and then packing by humans and all mechanical packing, such as pallets (pallets ) Forklift trucks are stacked in the box.
1. In any case, when the goods are packed in containers, the weight of the goods in the boxes cannot exceed the maximum loading capacity of the container, that is, the total amount of the container minus the weight of the container. Under normal circumstances, the total weight and self-weight are marked on the door of the container.
2. The unit weight of each container is fixed, so when loading the same kind of goods in the container, as long as you know the density of the goods, you can determine whether it is heavy or light. If the density of the cargo is greater than the unit weight of the box, it is a heavy cargo, otherwise it is a light cargo. A timely and clear distinction between these two different situations is important to improve packing efficiency. This is particularly important in the transportation of dangerous goods.
3. The load on the bottom of the box should be balanced during loading, especially the situation where the center of gravity of the load is biased at one end is strictly prohibited, which will easily lead to rollover due to the imbalance of the container.
4. Avoid concentrated loads. "For example, when loading heavy goods such as machinery and equipment, the bottom of the box should be lined with cushioning materials such as wooden boards to spread the load as much as possible. The average unit unit safety load on the bottom of a standard container is roughly: 1330x9.8N / m for a 20-foot container, 40 feet The container is 980x9.8N / m2.
5. When using manual loading, pay attention to whether there are loading and unloading instructions such as "not upside down", "horizontal laying" and "vertical laying" on the packaging. Be sure to use the loading tools correctly. Hand hooks are not allowed for packaged goods. The cargo in the box should be neatly and tightly packed. It is easy to bale and pack fragile goods. Use liners or insert plywood between the goods to prevent the goods from moving inside the box.
6. Before loading dangerous goods by sea, when loading pallets, it is necessary to accurately grasp the internal dimensions of the container and the external dimensions of the cargo package in order to calculate the number of pieces to be loaded in order to minimize the number of discarded locations and load more cargo.
7. When using a fork-lift truck to pack a box, it will be restricted by the free lifting height of the machine and the height of the mast. Therefore, if conditions permit, the forklift truck can load two layers at a time, but there must be a certain gap between the top and bottom. If the conditions do not allow loading two levels at a time, when installing the second level, taking into account the free lifting height of the forklift truck and the height of the forklift truck door frame, the mast lifting height should be the first The height of the first floor minus the free lifting height, so that the second floor can be loaded on the third floor.
In addition, a general forklift truck with a lifting capacity of 2 tons is generally used, and its free lifting height is about 1250px. But there is also a fork-lift truck with a completely free lifting height. This machine is not affected by the height of the mast as long as the height in the box allows it, and it can easily stack two layers of cargo. In addition, care should be taken under the cargo to ensure that the forks can be pulled out smoothly.
About the loading techniques of containers for dangerous goods such as chemicals in shipping, I will share them here today, I hope to help everyone. We are deeply immersed in the international logistics industry of dangerous chemicals, and have long been committed to providing customers with one-stop consulting and training on dangerous goods logistics such as dangerous goods shipping, air transportation, import, door-to-door trailers, dangerous package certificates, classification societies, pot inspection certificates, etc. Full logistics service, welcome to call us and look forward to serving you!